For the past 75 years, the American Marketing Association has been making an impact on the marketing world through resources and expertise provided to its members. In 1982, a chapter was established in Charlotte to help bring the innovation of the organization to a vastly growing region of the country. Since then the Charlotte American Marketing Association (CAMA) has become a vital element to the national organization and the Queen City!
Boasting a roster of over 200 members, CAMA is one of the largest professional organizations in the Queen City; offering networking opportunities and educational programs bringing awareness to current trends within the marketing, digital, and communications industries.
Over the past 30 years CAMA has helped enrich professionals' clout through its programming, network and knowledge. With a board and volunteers of 40+ marketeers, CAMA continues to provide an environment where marketers may connect, learn, and grow!
Charlotte AMA serves as the premier marketing membership association in the Charlotte community. The Charlotte Chapter of the American Marketing Association exists to support AMA initiatives locally while serving the special needs of our region's marketers. This commitment is designed to help local marketing professionals and businesses maximize their potential while contributing to the prosperity of our region, country, and global economy.
- Aug 18, 2016 FREE Indoor Cycling for AMA Charlotte Members and a friend! Aug 18, 2016
- Aug 16, 2016 The AMA Presents: A digital marketing focused event on content marketing!- SOLD OUT! Aug 16, 2016
- Jul 12, 2016 Don't Just "Make the Logo Bigger!" - Creating Great Client Relationships Jul 12, 2016
- Jun 21, 2016 Alphabet Bash for Charity Jun 21, 2016
- May 26, 2016 Market Charlotte 2016: Technology and Agile Marketing May 26, 2016
- May 4, 2016 Meet the Board May 4, 2016
Don't Just "Make The Logo Bigger!"
July 12th, 2016
Market Charlotte 2016
Thank you to everyone who came out, all of our members, and all of our sponsors for making this event possible.