ABOUT AMA CHARLOTTE
For the past 75 years, the American Marketing Association has been making an impact on the marketing world through resources and expertise provided to its members. In 1982, a chapter was established in Charlotte to help bring the innovation of the organization to a vastly growing region of the country. Since then the American Marketing Association Charlotte chapter has become a vital element to the national organization and the Queen City!
Boasting a roster of over 200 members, AMA Charlotte is one of the largest professional organizations in the Queen City; offering networking opportunities and educational programs bringing awareness to current trends within the marketing, digital, and communications industries.
Over the past 30 years AMA Charlotte has helped enrich professionals' clout through its programming, network and knowledge. With a board and volunteers of 40+ marketeers, AMA Charlotte continues to provide an environment where marketers may connect, learn, and grow!
AMA Charlotte serves as the premier marketing membership association in the Charlotte community. The Charlotte Chapter of the American Marketing Association exists to support AMA initiatives locally while serving the special needs of our region's marketers. This commitment is designed to help local marketing professionals and businesses maximize their potential while contributing to the prosperity of our region, country, and global economy.
News & Updates
Developing Digital Experiences that Support In-Store & Online Growth with Eric Hanson (Lowe's Home Improvement)
Wednesday May 17
The Unknown Brewing Co
- Jul 26, 2017 Breakfast with Red Ventures! Jul 26, 2017
- Jun 15, 2017 Alphabet Bash - Charity Mixer Jun 15, 2017
- Jun 6, 2017 Digital Series: Creating a Successful Brand in the Social Media Universe with Blair Primis of Ortho Carolina Jun 6, 2017
- May 17, 2017 Omni-Channel: Developing Digital Experiences that Support In-Store & Online Growth with Eric Hanson (Lowe's Home Improvement) May 17, 2017
- May 17, 2017 Cannes Film Critique May 17, 2017
- Apr 18, 2017 Market Charlotte Dinner: CMO Panel on 2017 Marketing Trends Apr 18, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017 AMA Digital Series - Google Tips for Optmizing Your Mobile Strategy with Amy Gold (Google) Mar 13, 2017
- Feb 22, 2017 AMA Luncheon: Visual Commerce - Converting Browsers to Buyers Feb 22, 2017
- Jan 25, 2017 Tips for Planning Your 2017 Digital Marketing Budget Jan 25, 2017
- Dec 6, 2016 AMA Silverbell Shindig Charity Mixer Dec 6, 2016
- Dec 1, 2016 Exploring Lead Generation, Budgets & Marketing Alignment with Hubspot! Dec 1, 2016
- Nov 10, 2016 Start Your Day with AMA (South Charlotte) Nov 10, 2016
- Nov 2, 2016 Learn About Becoming an American Marketing Association Member Nov 2, 2016
- Oct 30, 2016 AMA Panthers Tailgating Party (Win tickets to the game!) Oct 30, 2016
- Oct 18, 2016 Performing an SEO Audit with Sona Medspa’s CMO Rene Fielder and Digital Marketing Director Brett Lutz Oct 18, 2016
- September 2016
- Aug 18, 2016 FREE Indoor Cycling for AMA Charlotte Members and a friend! Aug 18, 2016
- Aug 16, 2016 The AMA Presents: A digital marketing focused event on content marketing!- SOLD OUT! Aug 16, 2016
- Jul 12, 2016 Don't Just "Make the Logo Bigger!" - Creating Great Client Relationships Jul 12, 2016
- Jun 21, 2016 Alphabet Bash for Charity Jun 21, 2016
- May 26, 2016 Market Charlotte 2016: Technology and Agile Marketing May 26, 2016
- May 4, 2016 Meet the Board May 4, 2016
We would like to thank the following sponsors who have actively chosen to support AMA Charlotte through sponsorship or by donating services for the benefit of the chapter. Learn more about AMA Charlotte’s sponsorship opportunities.
Annual Chapter Sponsors
Annual In Kind Sponsors
Become A Sponsor
Becoming a sponsor of the AMA can help you get your message out to the largest group of marketing professionals in the Charlotte area. No other group offers you this level of targeted exposure and access to the region’s marketing community. Click here to learn more about AMA Charlotte’s sponsorship opportunities.