Hear of opportunities for marketing professionals?
Share them here!
To notify the chapter of a job opportunity, submit the job specifics and job contact information to our Job Bank Manager below. There is no charge to submit job postings. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Jobs are generally posted on the CAMA Website and our Social Media outlets (Facebook, LinkedIn Group, Twitter #AMACLTJobAlert) within 24 hours of receipt and included in the next month's newsletter, which is e-mailed to more than 3500+ subscribers. Posts will remain active for at least one month or until closing date. Upon receipt, you will receive an email confirmation stating that the job posting has been received and distributed to our Marketers!
Marketing Communications Specialist
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions and a market leader in most of Europe, North America, China and Oceania.
ASSA ABLOY has a complete range of door opening products, solutions and services in areas such as mechanical and electromechanical locking, access control, identification technology, entrance automation and hotel security for the institutional, commercial and consumer markets.
ASSA ABLOY Americas is comprised of over 30 operating companies in North, Central and South American markets, who manufacture and market architectural door hardware (locks, exit devices, door closers and hinges), hollow metal and wood doors, and access control systems. Brands include Adams-Rite, Ceco, Corbin Russwin, Curries, Fleming, Graham, HES, Medeco, McKinney, Norton, Rixson, Sargent, Securitron and Yale.
The Access Hardware Group is comprised of 8 operating companies who manufacture and market architectural door hardware including locks, exit devices, door closers, cylinders and key systems, electro-mechanical and access control devices, hinges and pivots, thresholds, weatherstripping and decorative hardware. Brands include Corbin Russwin, McKinney, Norton, Pemko, Rixson, Rockwood, SARGENT and Yale. For more information visit www.assaabloy.com. The Group is recruiting a Marketing Communications Specialist located in New Haven, CT OR Monroe, NC.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for developing promotional marketing strategies and the tactical execution of those strategies for ASSA ABLOY Door Control Products (Norton, Rixson, Sargent, Corbin Russwin, Yale) to meet organizational objectives. Collaborates with an intercompany, cross-functional team to promote these market leading brands, innovations and programs to key audiences in commercial B-to-B markets. Core responsibilities are:
• Lead development of marketing communication strategies to promote new and existing door control solutions. Entails working hand-in-hand with key stakeholders in product and brand management, sales and business development to identify market opportunities and key audiences, in addition to the definition of goals, timeline, tactics and KPIs.
• Execute on strategy tactics involving the creation of digital and print materials (e.g. catalogs, brochures, FAQs, playbooks, presentations, web content, enewlsetters) from content development to management of the design and distribution.
• Drive integrated campaigns in support of overarching marketing strategy, promoting brand and product capabilities to drive awareness, preference, generate quality leads and ultimately increase sales. From content development to execution and measurement, you will own the entire process for both digital and traditional promotions to include advertising, PR, social media, email, web, events and point-of-sale.
• Create marketing tools to better inform and support sales teams and distributors.
• Working with public relations vendor, achieve frequent, timely and positive coverage for brands and solutions in trade and local media. Actively seek out opportunities and develop content for case studies on successful applications of products.
• Keep sales teams and customers well informed on new products, programs and other offerings through regular communications via enewsletters, website, social media and possibly hard copy mailings.
• Collaborate with Door Security Solutions marketing team to coordinate participation of door control solutions in trade shows and other industry events, which entails product procurement, displays, promotional programs, speaking points, sales samples, collateral and related logistics.
• Expected to develop thorough understanding of product features and benefits, positioning and go-to-market strategy through close collaboration with product management, business development and brand management teams.
• Manage work with vendors as required (e.g. graphic designers, photographer, videographer, print vendor, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• BS degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years marketing and communications experience.
• Excellent project management and analytical skills.
• Strong marketing strategy expertise.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively and influence at all levels of an organization.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Proficiency in HTML and/or back-end website development systems a plus.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, SEO/SEM a plus.
• Proficiency in Adobe Indesign and Photoshop and similar software packages a plus.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo, Pardot, Emma or other marketing automation platforms a plus.
• Familiarity with Product Information Management systems a plus.
• Travel possible up to 15%.
Postmates is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product in their city delivered in minutes. Postmates runs one of the largest marketplaces in the country, connecting millions of consumers, merchants, and couriers in real-time. We're on a mission to become the on-demand delivery infrastructure for every major city in the world.
We are looking for a creative, high-energy and hands-on City Manager who will manage and aggressively grow our business in Charlotte, Raleigh, Baltimore and Jersey City. As City Manager, you will be responsible for designing and running creative local marketing campaigns, optimizing our local merchant offering, initiating and closing local partnerships, partnering with our PR/social media teams and monitoring market performance. You will report to a General Manager and jointly, you will be responsible for growing your city’s business.
A strong City Manager candidate possesses a mix of creativity, problem-solving skills, and marketing & sales experience. You need to have a get-things-done attitude, enjoy building relationships, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
This job will be located in Charlotte, NC, involving significant travel to the other markets. This role is a chance to gain experience at a rapidly growing on-demand company and be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial start-up culture.
-Develop and rapidly grow business and operations in Charlotte, Raleigh, Baltimore and Jersey City
-Plan, design and execute creative local marketing campaigns and promotions
-Identify and establish partnerships with local businesses to support order growth
-Optimize local in-app merchant offering, through adding merchants and improving errors
-Identify, win and manage local merchants in coordination with our central sales teams
-Become local market expert and get involved and keep up-to-date on local food scene
-Monitor key market metrics on a real-time/ daily basis to ensure smooth operations
-Use data and key metrics to track results of all activities
-Drive market expansions in your city along with partnering with central teams
-Provide operational support for national promotions or setting up new merchants
-Competitive salary, stock option plan
-100% medical, dental, vision, std/ltd benefits
-Whatever equipment you need
-Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
-3 to 5 years of experience in local marketing & sales (start-up preferred)
-Project management and business operations experience a plus
-Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
-Must have strong analytical background along with being able to track and measure results
-Strong process orientation as well as business acumen
-Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
-Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
-Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
-BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Interested candidates should apply here:
Content Marketing and PR Intern
The Content Marketing and PR Intern assists with creating content for ECE’s social media channels and blog. This role will work closely with members of the marketing department to plan, create and measure custom content on both digital and traditional marketing platforms.
This is an unpaid internship for 10-15hrs a week May-August 2017.
• Develop and publish content that enhances ECE’s visibility in a manner that is consistent with our brand and voice
• Create and post content for ECE’s social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Help to manage social media accounts and connect with relevant and related groups
• Perform research related to social media and content strategy trends
• Create simple graphics using Adobe Creative Suite to use on social media and the blog
• Pitch, research topics and create SEO-friendly content for blog posts
The Content Marketing and PR Intern reports to the Marketing Director. This position
is expected to work cooperatively with all company leadership and employees.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Impeccable writing skills are a must. Strong editing skills and attention to detail are important. Writing samples are encouraged.
• Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and strategy including – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Wordpress and experience in blogging is a plus.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
COVER LETTER AND RESUME SHOULD BE EMAILED TO:
Stephanie Flury, firstname.lastname@example.org
The SEO Analyst works with the Account Management team to create and execute SEO strategy and action plans that achieve our clients’ lead generation and e-commerce revenue goals..
The duties of the position include:
• Create the monthly/quarterly SEO strategy and action plan based on objectives, priorities, and strategic opportunities.
• Work with the Internet Marketing team and the Content Marketing team to execute the monthly action plan
• Ensure all monthly SEO action plans meet the agency’s obligations to clients and fall within the appropriate budget
• Conduct site audits to identify on-site SEO issues and report the findings to the Account Manager
• Conduct backlink analyses to identify link risks and opportunities and report the findings to the Account Manager
• Conduct off-site audits to identify citation issues and other off-site issues and report the findings to the Account Manager
• Work with the IM team (IM Manager, IM Specialist) to conduct keyword research and provide analysis to the Account Manager
• Participate in client calls, as needed, when requested by the Account Manager
• Communicate results and activity to account managers monthly
• Strong analytical abilities
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience conducting SEO site audits
• Ability to conduct and analyze keyword research
• Ability to analyze backlinks
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize on-site and off-site activities for maximum SEO impact
• At least 2-3 years of professional SEO experience working with clients or in-house
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 60 experts on staff. Our primary office locations are in Downers Grove, IL and Fort Mill, SC. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PR/Account Executive
SPARK Strategic Ideas is seeking an PR/Account Executive to join our growing agency. This is a mid-level role (four to six years of public relations professional experience) with agency experience preferred. Expect to manage and execute multiple public relations projects as well as serve as the account manager. Please submit resume and recent PR writing samples to email@example.com.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Report to Account Supervisor and serve as day-to-day client contact for PR-based accounts
- Plan and implement year-long public relations strategy as a part of an overarching strategic communications plan, including the coordination of details with the agency team, media partners, and vendors
- Manage client expectations and multiple evolving projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with account service, public relations, social media, media planning/buying and creative teams to execute projects on time, on budget and on strategy
- Write news releases, pitch to media contacts and follow-up to ensure quality placements and coverage
- Develop and maintain network of close contacts with local, regional and national media partners
- Generate creative promotional ideas and unique story opportunities that are outside-the-box
- Anticipate client needs, identify solutions and increase the value of service
- Plan, execute and lead off-site events when needed
- Participate in new business research, proposals and pitches as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or related field required
- 4-6 years of professional experience, agency environment preferred
- Familiarity with Cision media database system
- Experience with media tracking/management software and applications
- Thorough understanding of AP Style. No googling allowed; you know this stuff.
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organization and multi-tasking abilities for a fast-paced environment. OCD can be a good thing.
- Strong writing skills with portfolio of news releases, media alerts, etc. We’re looking for newsworthy items that scream for attention.
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently as well as collaborate with a larger team. Giddy up and round up the posse.
- Innovative and creative thinker. We color outside the lines.
- Perform tasks with a sense of urgency and dedication to doing things right. There’s no time to watch the paint dry; we have work to do!
- Function well under pressure. No time for volcanic eruptions or spontaneous combustion.
- Must focus on building relationships, have a passion for exceeding expectations and love learning… we work hard and love what we do. It shows in our work and in the results. Our success is built on our clients’ successes. Debbie Downers and hermit crabs need not apply!
SPARK is a full-service strategic branding firm offering an integrated approach to marketing, advertising, social media and public relations to help businesses grow. When you have the luxury of rising to do what you love, you get up first. When it comes to adding members to our team, we choose carefully. We choose superheroes. We wake up early for this stuff…and put a cape on. Think you’re our next superhero? Send us your résumé, and we’ll let you know.
Motion Graphic Designer
WBTV is seeking a Motion Graphic Artist. This creative leader will be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to the project, whether it be broadcast or digital, news promotion or commercial client-driven. The ideal candidate is an expert visual brand manager with strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud editing programs, Chyron, and advanced knowledge of 3D animation software and cinematography. The Motion Graphics Artist will conceptualize and produce award-worthy and audience-motivating graphics on all platforms.
Exceptional organization and strategic thinking is required to implement market research recommendations and achieve goals in audience development and revenue growth. This individual is a hands-on motions graphic artist, who works with the Motion Graphics Manager to conceptualize and create graphics for station promotion, commercials, newscasts as well as social and digital platforms.
This role demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to independently create top-quality multiplatform visual branding. Working with a team of producers and reporting to the Motion Graphics Manager, the Motion Graphics Artist must efficiently produce a variety of creative assets for both WBTV News and a variety of commercial clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Art, Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred. Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects. Cinematography experience a plus.
Qualified applicants, please apply online (https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/6367/motion-graphic-designer/job) and attach resume with cover letter, and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Marketing Writer, Risk Advisory
February 16, 2017
DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with more than 2,000 professionals in 12 states, in 34 offices, we combine deep experience with a strong commitment to personal service. We are passionate about our people and helping our clients succeed—and we do so through a resourceful approach to solving problems, providing solutions and helping our clients achieve their goals.
DHG Risk Advisory Services (RAS) is currently seeking a Marketing Writer to support marketing and business development priorities for all client relationships across its rapidly-growing global consulting practice. The position is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. This individual would be responsible for the following:
- Develop proposals in accordance with RFP/RFQ guidelines.
- Compose technical responses to bid requests.
- Manage proposal deliverables and time frames.
- Manage production and distribution of all work documents.
- Ensure proposals are compliant with instructions.
- Assist with and develop work solutions, sales presentations and gather supporting materials.
- Competitor analyses.
- Working with fellow professionals, develop outlines which capture topic needs.
- Complete industry research to support article topic development.
- Draft initial articles, working with professionals within the practice to refine.
- Conduct industry/service specific research to propose topics for future articles.
- Work with the Team to coordinate publication opportunities.
Case Study Development
- Work with the Team to complete case studies which speak to our team’s experience.
- Organize case studies in a repository, allowing for ease of identification.
- Coordinate tracking of case studies to include additional refinement.
- Participate in regular Marketing Team discussions to facilitate cross-department knowledge sharing and identification of best practices and lessons learned; perform other selected projects as needed to assist the Marketing department as a team in delivering superior service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in organization and planning.
- Detail oriented.
- Incredible time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to analyze problems and problem solve.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or similar discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in proposal writing, ghostwriting or case study writing required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, understanding of Adobe InDesign preferred.
Please submit resumes to Blair Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Senior) Manager, Product Marketing
AvidXchange is looking for a smart, creative and savvy Product Marketing Manager who will set the positioning, messaging, packaging, and promotion of our payment solutions to market. You will be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with our product team and customer research. This is a strategic role, working cross functionally from product development to marketing to sales. You will be the chief product evangelist to communicate its benefits and features to both internal and external audiences.
Contact Diane Kapfhammer if interested at email@example.com.
- Work with our talented creative and demand generation teams to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the product offering forward and hit company goals.
- Develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Work with AvidXchange’s sales training team and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- 5+ Years experience in B2B marketing. Experience with financial technology a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience. MBA a plus.
Demonstrated experience determining market fit, creating a product strategy and delivering on the strategy from concept to market acceptance
Have exceptional customer interaction skills, analytical skills, have strong presentation skills and be comfortable presenting data to a variety of constituents.
Experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with product, sales, engineering and other departments.
Ability to schedule and prioritize work effectively in order to meet critical deadlines.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment (with or without Red Bull)
Client Success Associate
- To be a "trusted advisor in the MSIGHTS Platform. "Client Success" is about ensuring our clients realize the maximum return on their investment and understand how to use the MSIGHTS Platform to drive marketing decisions.
- An entry-level position, the Associate Primary r training, support case management, client relationship management / support, monitoring of day-to-day MSIGHTS Platform operations and usage, data report QA and coordination with Technology for project development, management and implementation.
- As part of the MSIGHTS' Client Engagement team, this position requires a great capacity to take initiative, an ability to consistently deliver above expectation, a passion for continuous improvement, and a willingness to work hard and be rewarded.
- Develop a complete understanding of the MSIGHTS Platform and data relationships in order to assist users with troubleshooting and gaining maximum value from the Platform.
- Provide support, training and daily operations for client users and their vendor partners.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis, research and QA as required to ensure data integrity and resolve existing or potential data issues.
- Identify value-added processes and areas of improvement based on client feedback and translate those into steps for development and implementation.
- Proactively communicate with users through email and cloud-based conferencing to cultivate value-based relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Support Senior Client Engagement team members and key client contacts with weekly status meetings, resource development and ad hoc requests.
- Maintain documentation of reporting data logic, new developments in the Platform and user accounts.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to learn how our application is designed and used by our clients. Must be able to think like a client system user. Key to this qualification is being able to effectively support and train users in everything MSIGHTS has to offer and anticipate future needs.
- Exceptional ability to go through our internal training sessions and learn the MSIGHTS
- Platform from a user and marketer’s perspective.
- Strong communications skills — both written and verbal — and the ability to work well withan internal team.
- Must be detail oriented, committed to quality, and client focused, all while being flexible and entrepreneurial in a fast-paced international work environment.
- Exceptional project management, analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve application design considerations and client business issues.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is essential. An ability to quickly learn software programs is a major plus. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Salary commensurate with experience
FTE benefits include health and dental plan, flexible work schedule, generous benefits, on-going professional development, and opportunity to directly impact and shape a fast-growing software/marketing services company. Please note that by submitting your resume and other personal information ("Information"), you voluntarily acknowledge and agree that MSIGHTS Inc. may process your Information for the limited extent of evaluating employment opportunities. You further consent to the transfer of such Information to third parties where such disclosure is in the normal course of business and/or for the evaluation of potential staffing opportunities.
Communications Coordinator, Enrollment Management
Knowledge of/exposure to communications concepts. Experience utilizing CRM systems and student information systems. Commitment to college mission. Strong customer service skills and ability to interact with diverse populations. Strong organizational skills and ability to utilize Microsoft Office software for data reporting. Detail and action oriented. Ability to exercise tact, energy, flexibility and resourcefulness in dealing with a variety of situations and people. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, faculty, staff and the general public. Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends to support enrollment activities. Ability to travel the tri-county service area.
1. Annual Enrollment Management Communications Calendar Management & Outreach Support - Develops and supports execution of annual college communications calendar for students that details standard student enrollment lifecycle communications touch points and reminders, particularly related to retention and completion in collaboration with Data and Communications Manager and Strategic Communications and Marketing Departments. Reviews and updates calendar on a semester basis with input from the college-wide enrollment management leadership team. Leverages enrollment services mass outbound calling capabilities to supplement campaigns and also utilize other channels of communication designed to help improve retention and completion efforts.
2. Returning Student Communications Flow Management and Execution - Develops, executes and monitors a standard calendar and communications flow for returning student enrollment specific activities in support of Academic Affairs divisional registration goals and to supplement advisor and divisional communications to include email communications flow, postal mail (occasional), and mass outbound call messages, along with enrollment confirmation surveys utilizing CRM and other enrollment/student success technology tools to execute.
Reporting and Technology Optimization – Develops weekly, monthly and special reports to document communications activity and results at the direction of the Data and Communications Manager to share with internal stakeholders as appropriate. Generates graphs and PowerPoints to depict trends and other analysis of activities and results. Remains a power user of Ellucian Recruiter (CRM), Qualtrix survey tool, and other technology tools utilized in role. Remains abreast of new and innovative technology and trends to enhance effectiveness and impact of communications.
Provides backup outbound calling and communications support to enrollment services related events/activities as assigned. Serves on college-wide committees and workgroups as appropriate to support the mission.
Spring 2017 Marketing and Graphic Design Intern
Job Description: Spring 2017 Marketing and Graphic Design Intern Job Description
Girls on the Run International
Girls on the Run is a nonprofit organization that teaches life skills through dynamic, interactive lessons that creatively integrate running. During the 10-week afterschool program, 3rd-8th grade girls sharpen their independent thinking skills, celebrate their unique strengths and realize their power to make a difference in the world. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5K—an experience that unleashes their confidence and establishes a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness. Girls on the Run International, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, supports over 200 Girls on the Run councils located throughout 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing and Graphic Design Intern is responsible for supporting the marketing department with a focus on digital channels and graphic design. Girls on the Run International offers an unpaid internship opportunity to earn academic credit upon agreement of the educational institution and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the execution of marketing and communications campaigns and help assess their effectiveness in meeting organizational objectives
- Research and analyze nonprofit campaigns and marketing collateral best practices
- Ensure brand consistency through the creation of print and digital designs for marketing collateral including, but not limited to, donor and fundraising stewardship materials, merchandise and social media graphics
- Provide social media and content development support as needed
- Organize and catalog photography and other assets
- Take photos and video at Girls on the Run (3rd – 5th grade program) and Heart & Sole (6th – 8th grade program) practices and at end-of-season 5Ks for use in marketing collateral
- Assist with the management of Google AdWords campaigns to support marketing goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week at the Girls on the Run International office in Charlotte, NC
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student with aspirations for working in marketing, communications or the nonprofit sector
- High level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Understanding of design principles such as color theory, typography and layout
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Passion for the Girls on the Run mission
- Team player dedicated to providing support and helping to complete projects big and small
- Effective verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with photography and videography a plus
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter. Please use “Spring 2017 Marketing and Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line.
Experience: Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student with aspirations for working in marketing, communications or the nonprofit sector.
Job Description: The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for the creation, writing, production and distribution of complex RFP responses, competitive marketing proposals and presentations. As the Proposal Coordinator you will coordinate the proposal development process from concept to completion, support special projects and serve as a key contributor to CEC’s sales and marketing initiatives. This position requires a candidate with effective time-management, written communication, planning, organization and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Own and manage the entire proposal process for large and complex RFPs
• Research RFP websites and databases to identify additional RFPs opportunities
• Coordinate, write, edit and produce proposals, RFP responses, statements of qualifications (RFQs), presentations and other marketing collateral
• Collaborate with sales and marketing to ensure proposals are accurate, visually engaging and highly compelling
• Oversee final production of proposals including formatting, reviewing, and assembling documents
• Meet proposal deadlines through effective time management
• Ensure proposals meet or exceed all RFP requirements
• Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to leadership and key stakeholders
• Prior experience with developing RFP responses
• Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to work well in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
• Database management, reporting and research skills
• Ability to work under pressure on multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign preferred
• Vision benefits/insurance industry experience a plus
Interested Applicants should forward resume to:
Community Eye Care
Subj: Proposal Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC
The primary job purpose is to coordinate print, digital, and other marketing efforts and be the internal ambassador of the tesa brand. Coordinate, develop and manage required promotional materials and marketing collateral. This person will be responsible to manage agency relationships and provide strategic and creative direction to these vendors. Responsible for negotiation and contract management with print and other trade vendors. Will arrange and supervise as necessary the required elements of corporate internal and external customer events, meetings, and incentives as needed.
- Manage/direct/supervise various creative agencies providing strategic direction and creative guidance
- Conceptualize and originate marketing campaigns in conjunction with internal marketing teams designed to generate leads, build the tesa brand, and inform customers about tesa products
- Execute marketing collateral and campaigns for product launches in conjunction with product management
- Oversee all external and internal corporate communication, ensuring that all communications conform with tesa brand standards
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with various agencies, print vendors and other suppliers
- Aid in development and distribution of communications materials (including flyers, mailings, trade show signage, etc.) in support of target markets
- Receive, generate, and process purchase orders for sales and marketing personnel; includes setting up new vendors and maintaining records
- Ensure documentation of sales leads resulting from marketing activities (advertising, direct mail, trade shows / events, web site, and other venues)
- Assist in coordination and management of internal and external customer events (including planning, budget management, vendor selection, contract negotiations, logistics, etc.)
- Maintain tesa North America literature + collateral offering; including development, rework, printing, and distribution and inventory of printed materials
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications, public relations or related field preferred
- 3-5 years relevant work experience desired
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel. A working knowledge of graphic design software programs (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Able and willing to travel as required – estimated 15% out of state
Application Submission Information:
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled
CRM Data Entry Specialist (Temporary)
CEC has an opening for a CRM Data Entry Specialist for a short-term project. This is a temporary full-time opportunity. The assignment will run for 2 to 3 months. In this role you will verify, correct and combine data in Salesforce. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, with strong analytical, time management and organizational skills.
Salesforce experience required. Knowledge of Pardot preferred.
• Update Salesforce records to match data stored in CEC’s proprietary system
• Remove outdated records and/or merge duplicate records
• Update expired opportunities with current information
• Ensure accounts and contacts are properly assigned and update as necessary
• Create best practices and requirements for Salesforce data entry
• Add data from various spreadsheets into Salesforce
• Research prospective client information and add to Salesforce
• Develop and create sales and client relations reports
• Review and update Pardot database including prospects, lists and reports
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “CRM Data Entry Specialist” in the subject line.
Experience: Salesforce experience required. Knowledge of Pardot preferred.
Account Services Internship
CMD has a paid internship opportunity for a recent college graduate who has a degree in the field of advertising, communications, PR or marketing. You will have strong organization skills and a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Past agency experience will bring your application materials to the top of the pile. You will be a key contributor to essential administration and account management/maintenance tasks and you will gain a strong understanding of the Account Coordinator role at CMD. On-the-job training with client interaction and account management tools and systems will be an integral part of your internship.