Ready to learn from some of the top marketing minds in the Charlotte community? Join AMA Charlotte and Union for a discussion with senior female executives in the Queen City. Get an opportunity to network and meet the panel prior to the event, and then learn from these executives as they discuss various topics like: their top initiatives for 2019, what to consider as a women in business, navigating your career path and more.
Diana Henderson, EVP, Business Development & Services - TKXS and the founder of Diana Henderson Consulting
- Gina Sheridan, Chief Communication & Marketing Officer, CRVA
- Kaycee Kalpin, Senior Director of Solutions Marketing, Premier
- Leah Perkins, Director of Digital Marketing, Sonic Automotive
- René Fielder, CMO, Sona Dermatology & MedSpa
- Kim Baylor, Director of Customer Experience, Ally Bank
6PM- Meet the Panelists
6:30PM- Panel Discussion
What is dress for this event?
Dress is business casual.
What are my parking options at the event?
Complimentary parking is available at Union.
Will there be food?
Yes! Your ticket will include appetizers and drinks.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Daniel Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Button at email@example.com with any questions.