Sales Consultants target and cultivate relationships with Brand and marketing professionals around the world in order to provide brandsymbol’s world-class branding and creative services.
In 2016, more than 250,000 trademarks were filed, a number that is only increasing year after year, paving the way for a lifelong career opportunity in an exciting industry that is rife with high-income potential. Consultants will have the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, playing a crucial role in developing some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Sales Consultants are responsible for reaching out to B2B and B2C business targets through various communication platforms including phone, email, and face-to-face meetings. They will work directly with executive leadership and develop their phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential clients.
- Two to three years of sales and client development experience
- Motivated self-starter with a proven track record of success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in using LinkedIn to generate sales leads
- Salesforce knowledge or other CRM knowledge a plus
- Nurture and grow existing relationships with targeted Company accounts
- Cold-call prospects to generate qualified leads by appropriately communicating Brand offerings
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all leads and properly document and track results in Salesforce
- Enter new data and update changes to existing data in brandsymbol’s Salesforce database
- Collaborate with Leadership to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Build and maintain knowledge base to become an expert on offered products and services
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team