Soft-Tex International - Mooresville, NC 28117
At Soft-Tex, we’re proud of the personalized service that we provide to our customers. That personalized service, as well as our skilled team of dedicated employees, has supported our success for over 30 years. Soft-Tex is a manufacturer of basic bedding sleep products, and manufactures under various brands such as SensorPEDIC, Biopedic, SwissLux, Therapedic, and more. In addition, we are proud to produce private-label products tailored to our customers’ individual needs. Our customers include Macy's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Dillards and JC Penney. In support of our continuing business growth, we are seeking a full-time digital marketing / eCommerce analyst based in the Mooresville, NC office.
This position will own many functions related to supporting the multi-million dollar portfolio of Soft-Tex eCommerce properties including:
- Vendor portal management including product uploads, compliance with vendor guidelines, proper categorization, taxonomy, etc.
- Development and QA of product content / assets like descriptions, pricing, videos, images, etc.
- Direct communication with eCommerce buyers or similar roles at retailers by phone, email, and in person through some travel.
The position will also assist in carrying out other digital marketing efforts for Soft-Tex properties including, but not limited:
- social media management
- search engine marketing
- affiliate marketing
- email marketing
- display and retargeting
- video advertising
- Excellent computer skills w/ MS Office mastery, particularly Excel
- Highly organized person with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with online shopping and internet marketing
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- PLUS: home textile knowledge, experience with search engine optimization, SQL, Amazon Marketplace or other retailer interface, data analysis / reporting software
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in eCommerce textiles
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Disclaimer: This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time