Provide administrative support to the Advertising Manager which includes, but is not limited to the following:
• review and initiate invoice processing and record expenses for budget reporting,
• create product updates and run lists for weekly inserts,
• proofread all print material and weekly ads,
• conduct routine clerical functions such as typing,
• processing mail, transcribing correspondence, answering multiple phone lines and filing,
• prepare weekly insertion orders for divisional newspapers,
• update and distribute weekly ad schedule,
• provide the weekly ad space or order to the divisional newspapers,
• prepare weekly newspaper circulation for the divisional office and forward copy to printer,
• research invoice discrepancies,
• work with outside vendors on short/long term promotions, and
• identify and eliminate waste.
•must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner,
•Bachelors Degree in a business field or equivalent experience.
•minimum of one year of marketing/advertising or marketing communications experience
•able to work well with others,
•obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work,
•excellent computer skills, including proven ability in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, 10-Key and Outlook,
•strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills,
•professional telephone etiquette,
•flexibility and high level of productivity, attention to detail,
•able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner,
•strong verbal skills,
•able to work independently and as a member of a team,
•able to retain/absorb information quickly,
•prioritize tasks and work under deadline constraints,
•desire to learn and take on new tasks,
•willingness to be flexible with hours,
•able to sit for long periods of time
•commitment to Publix and our Mission.
•Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent experience.
•Minimum of two years of marketing/ advertising or marketing communications experience with a large company/retailer