Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC (CFS) is a family owned and operated organization founded in 2002 and headquartered in Burlington, NC that provides residential and commercial foundation repair. CFS specializes in providing repairs for settling foundations, leaning chimneys, bowing basement walls, cracked and settling slabs and other issues related to poor soil conditions. CFS services both North and South Carolina.
With over 100 years of combined experience, the team of experts have one common goal to provide customers with the best and most affordable solutions and services which are second to none. CFS takes pride in being prompt, trustworthy and reliable. CFS is the premier certified installer for AB Chance and Atlas. AB Chance the oldest, most trusted, most used helical pier products in the world. For more information, call 1-877-770-7050 or visit www.carolinafoundationsolutions.com
The Communications intern assists with the overall seamless functioning of Carolina Foundation Solutions by helping with many of the administrative and communication needs of the organization. Core functions of this position include coordinating multi-channel communication plans focused on customer acquisition and product applications.
Tasks include general office support such as database management, filing, and outreach. Marketing coordination will include tasks, such as content creation and digital advertising. Intern will gain experience in working in the for-profit private sector and acquire skills related to communications, marketing and advertising.
The position requires a positive attitude, ability to work independently and as a team and proven writing, editing and customer service skills. The intern must adapt to cover to a wide range of tasks as needed to ensure the overall strength of Carolina Foundation Solutions’ operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Generate website, blog and social media content
- Respond and follow up on online reputation management sites
- Assist Marketing Director with lead generation and customer testimonials
- Assist Marketing Director with monthly and quarterly tracking of KPIs and analytics
- Assist Marketing Director with weekly maintenance of PPC campaigns
- Travel locally (Charlotte-metro) to photograph service jobs and create case studies, white papers etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit a resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19th, 2018.
- A rising junior, senior or graduate student with previous internship experience is preferred
- Motivation and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, including excellent writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Experience with PPC and Google Analytics preferred