DHG Risk Advisory Services (RAS) is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to serve as the principal support for marketing and business development priorities for all client relationships across its rapidly-growing global consulting practice. The position is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
DHG is a certified public accounting and advisory firm that delivers innovative advisory, accounting, tax, and specialized services. As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1800 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30 offices.
Reporting directly to the Operations Partner of RAS, the Marketing Manager will lead a team of professionals that have primary responsibility for the execution of marketing activities such as marketing materials fulfillment, proposal creation, creative management and market/competitive research.
- Serve as the primary contact for all collateral requests. This includes responses to requests for proposals, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact for basic creative requests.
- Assist in the development of proposals and customized presentations, manage new inputs from multiple partners, format, binding, and ensure appropriate production.
- Ensure the identification and capture of department/team-specific experience and knowledge, such as proposals (document and outcome), cases and skills; manage department/team email distribution lists in the CRM system.
- Perform target client and practice area research and analysis to support business development activities.
- Lead routine Marketing Team discussions to facilitate cross-department knowledge sharing and identification of best practices and lessons learned; perform other selected projects as needed to assist the Marketing department as a team in delivering superior service.