If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re a successful, growing company and we’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to oversee promotional events and drive customer traffic as well as create, implement and manage a marketing programs. The ideal candidate for this position has a proven track record, a tireless work ethic, sales and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Some of what this role will accomplish:
• Work with and support franchise managers, create marketing initiatives to drive the businesses
• Create and develop content, marketing strategies and processes
• Create, implement and manage all aspects social media for all companies
• Working in the local community and businesses, developing marketing pipelines to enhance sales
• Organize promotional events and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
• Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
• Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
• 3+ years of demonstrable successful experience in marketing management
• Experience with dealing in the fitness and/or restaurant industries preferred
• Dealing with sales indirectly/directly a plus
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Candidate should have proficiency with social media platforms, their metrics and maximizing returns from expenditures on them.
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
To apply, email