Cheyenne International is seeking a full-time Sales & Marketing Assistant. If you’re looking to put your business education to work, we have the perfect entry-level position for you. Learn the sales and marketing side of the business from the ground up and get the opportunity to work side by side with top management every day. Our Company has an entrepreneurial spirit, which means that your fresh ideas and opinions will be heard, and your opportunity for growth is real. Candidate will assist in managing sales and marketing projects while helping to grow our business relationships and CPG brands. Candidate will work from our office located in the Montford Park area of Charlotte.
• Assist with creation and updating of sales and marketing materials and reports
• Manage administrative projects related to trade shows
• Manage customer databases and track sales data
• Organize project calendars and schedules
• Distribute sales and marketing assets
• Oversee and organize administrative projects related to sales and marketing
• Coordinate with vendors on sales and marketing projects
• Direct corporate meeting planning
Candidates must have:
• No issues working in the tobacco industry
• Strong integrity and decision making ability
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
• Hands-on, detail-oriented mindset
• Expert oral and written communication skills
• Strong ability to work independently, set priorities and solve problems
• Ability to be a critical thinker
• Team-player attitude
• Dependability & professionalism at all times
• Understanding of sales and marketing functions and concepts
Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Adobe, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Pardot and WordPress are preferred.
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheyenne International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.