Why This Job?
This job exists at IMS to help develop and implement impactful marketing campaigns, with a focus on email marketing, blogging, and event logistics and promotion.
Who We Are
Investor Management Services (IMS) is a well-funded, product & customer focused start-up located in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC. Our platform was launched in 2015 in response to an obvious void that was causing inefficiencies for private equity Commercial Real Estate (CRE) firms, and we have now become one of the leading investor management platforms in the CRE industry. Born out of a 20+ years of real estate experience, our technology is designed to solve core business pains of real estate investment professionals. IMS provides CRE investment sponsors a platform to manage investors and investments, analyze their investment portfolio in real-time, store and disseminate documents, and drive investor connection & transparency.
What You'll Do
- Develop thought leadership content, specifically blog posts, on a regular and consistent basis
- Design and optimize email marketing programs in Hubspot
- Coordinate and execute tradeshows and roadshows, including logistics, promotion, reporting, and travel arrangements
- Manage the swag program, including maintaining the inventory of branded items
- Create and optimize website landing pages in Hubspot
- Assist with research, design, and development of internal and external marketing collateral
- Participate in marketing communications efforts and ensure brand values are consistently followed and messaging is aligned to brand positioning
- Support team members in strategy conception and execution
What Would Make Us Excited About You?
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- You have 1-2 years of experience in marketing; preferably in Demand Gen, Email, and/or Event Marketing; and ideally at a B2B SaaS company (knowledge of or experience in commercial real estate a plus)
- You have a strong understanding of current B2B marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent focus, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving and follow-up skills
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal direction and high attention to detail
- You thrive at working in a collaborative team environment
- You are a driven self-starter with creative ideas and willingness to learn
- You are able to hit goals with aggressive deadlines
- You are adaptable to shifting business demands, with a continuous and proactive drive for improvement and success
- You have a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- You have high integrity and a solid work ethic
To apply, visit: